Antivirus software nowadays has become a basic necessity for each and every system running around the globe, the security software keep the systems away from all types of malware, spyware, Trojans and viral attacks.
AVG is software that was launched back in the year 1992 and from then till now it is working very efficiently against all types of unwanted harmful elements and is keeping the systems safe from any sort of unwanted interference.
But, AVG is software that is based on a lot of advanced updated technologies and also it has a lot of features associated with it. Therefore, a lot of times users are seen stuck into a lot of troubles and fixing these troubles without proper assistance or guidance becomes a problem for the user.
Such as here in this blog we will discuss the solution to the error “antivirus service not responding. “If in case you need to get this issue fixed then for that it is advisable that you get a repair of the software conducted.
In order to conduct a repair of AVG software the user should follow the given steps –
- Go to start then open control panel.
- Further click on “programs” after that click on “programs and features”
- Then from the list of programs select AVG.
- Then click on “change” or “change or remove button”
- Then select “repair”
- Further follow the on screen instructions.
- Then get the system restarted.
If still after repairing the issue continues then in that case, get the software removed from the system and then again get it reinstalled.
In order to uninstall and then again get it reinstalled the user should follow the given steps –
- Get the AVG remover downloaded and run it on the system.
- Open the remover tool.
- Then in the user account control dialog box click “ yes”
- Then in the windows safe mode dialog box click “no”
- Then select your AVG version.
- Then click “uninstall” and then click “restart the system”
- After the restart click “run” in the open file and further allow the remover tool to remove any leftover files.
- Then restart your system once again.
- Once the software gets uninstalled then again get it reinstalled.
In order to get the software installed the user should follow the given steps –
- Get the installer downloaded and save it on your system.
- In the user account control dialog box click “yes.”
- Then select your installation language and then click “ install”
- The software will be then installed on your system free from all technical glitches and errors.
If in case you are facing some other issue or if you are stuck somewhere in the above process of getting the issue resolved then for better assistance get connected with the team of AVG technicians as they hold all the needed experience and are also well equipped to provide you with a better alternative.