If you want to protect your device from virus, malware, Trojans, ransomware and online threats then, only AVG Internet Security will help you. This internet security software is the best choice for every a personal as well as a business computer. It enhances the performance of your device and is very easy to customize the settings as per your requirements. Not only this, but if you are facing any trouble with this antivirus software then, get connected with the technical experts. In this post, we are going to discuss the usage procedure of AVG Internet Security through which you can easily use it on your device.
The given steps here are very straightforward and reliable and it is advisable to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any kind of glitches or running problems. It will eventually save your precious time which would otherwise be waste looking for the technical support or online computer assistance alternatively.
Follow the below-mentioned steps that will guide you to use the advanced AVG Internet security on your device without any fail and problem.
- First, visit the AVG official website to download a free or paid version of AVG Antivirus software
- Save the downloaded file to a location on your computer from where you can easily access it
- When the file is saved then, browse to the location where it is saved and then double-click to open it
- After that, run the installation wizard to finish the installation procedure
- Then, follow the on-screen prompt correctly to avoid any glitches. When completed, then restart the device
- When done with this procedure then you will see an icon of the AVG program on your desktop or in the system tray.
- Right-click on the AVG icon to select the Check for Updates options
- Wait until the updated are downloaded and installed automatically
- When completed then set the program to install all the updates automatically whenever available
- You can also use the Update Manager option or just right-click on the AVG icon
- Then, select ‘Update Every’ option to modify the preferences
When done with this process then, make sure that all the security options such as anti-spyware, anti-virus, e-mail scanner and web shield are active. If in case, any of them is inactive then click on the specified link and then activate it. By activating it, you will stay all the time protected from all type of threats.
E-mail scanner will help to block and remove unwanted virus and malware infections which are downloaded via the phishing emails
Web-shield will make sure that you stay safeguarded from online infections and threats
It is recommended to check and use all the available in AVG’s Anti-Virus software and boost the security and safety of your computer and from online or offline access. If you want to get more about this antivirus software then contact AVG Helpdesk UK for complete assistance. Through this antivirus software, your personal information and sensitive data will remain safe and secure.