AVG antivirus is the best security software that offers complete protection against virus, malware and online threats. It comes with excellent features that fight against unwanted bugs. AVG Account is a platform from where you can look after all the paid subscriptions which have linkage with all your email address. Almost many of the software programs now come with auto-extending or auto-renewal features. Some of the users happy with this feature but some are not happy as they are not using the product but it automatically extends. In that case, it is advisable to cancel the subscriptions by following the below steps very carefully for canceling AVG Subscription.
Commonly AVG sends you a notification email that informs you about the upcoming extension 45 days earlier to start this subscription period. Canceling your subscription will not refund the AVG Subscription and you will be able to continue using AVG until your current subscription period deceases. There are two ways to cancel your AVG Subscription: they are, by clicking on the cancellation link in the email which you received in your original purchase confirmation email and the second is, to access your AVG My Account and then cancel your subscription form here.
Cancel Subscription through the notification email:
- Open your reliable purchase confirmation email
- Click on the link in the email which defines the process to cancel the subscription
- In some sections, you will be now directed to a website when you click on the link then click on Yes on this confirmation page. You will receive an email with an “AVG Subscription cancellation request” subject. Click on the confirmation link in the email to finish the cancellation of your subscription
- In other sections, this link will open a website with an Unsubscribe link. Click on Unsubscribe on the confirmation page and your cancellation will be finished.
Cancel Subscription through the AVG My Account:
- To cancel your subscription from the AVG My Account and follow the steps:
- Please click on this link to the AVG My Account login page and insert your email address and password
- After you have logged in access “My Subscription” and click on the link “Cancel Subscription”
- Confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription
- The extension for the next period will be now canceled and you will not be billed again
By following these steps, you can easily cancel the auto-renewal of AVG subscription. It is advisable to follow the steps very carefully by using a strong and stable network connection. If you are facing any issue then, it is advisable to get connected with the technical experts at AVG Support UK for complete assistance regarding the issue.