It is very important to protect your system from all types of unwanted elements and viral attacks and the best way for that is installing antivirus software on the system. Out of the entire software set ups AVG antivirus is an unquestionable choice of the users. The software is popular for its advanced technical set up and updated technical features.
But it is often seen that the same technical features and the same set up puts the users into trouble the software is based on such complex technicalities that sometimes even the basic procedures like AVG installation, uninstalling, reinstalling or even activating the software turns out to be problematic and confusing to a user from non technical background.
Therefore in order to make it easy for such users here we will provide an easy to follow step wise guide for the installation of AVG antivirus on the windows 7 operating system. The user should follow the below given steps –
- Get AVG free addition downloaded from avg.com/retail
- Then search and click the “download” button. Once it is downloaded then keeps the file saved on the hard drive.
- Choose the language and then click “Next”
- Select the option “install only basic free protection” further click “next” and wait for a while depending on the connection speed of internet.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Start with the standard installation procedure. Then click “next” in order to activate the software.
- On the next page you will be asked to install the AVG toolbar make your choice and then click “next.”
If you are still stuck with the process or the set up is troubling you with any other problem related to AVG antivirus then in that case it is advisable that the user gets connected with the team of trained and certified experts they can be reached at AVG Support Number UK.