AVG antivirus is specifically developed to provide excellent protection against viruses, malware, and threats. It comes with amazing features that fight against advanced threats and viruses. When you subscribe to the AVG then you will get a more secure and safe computer. But sometimes you get irritated with some problems or finding that it is not protecting you that much. In that case, it is advisable unsubscribe from a constant subscription. In this guide, you will learn the procedure to cancel the AVG Subscription. Follow the given steps very carefully to avoid any glitches in the future.
To cancel a continuous AVG subscription will not refund your ongoing AVG Subscription and you will be now capable to use the AVG unless your current subscription period expires. For unsubscribing from an AVG subscription:
- First of all, open your current AVG subscription by using the link which you find by visiting AVG official website
Note: If you are not already logged in to your AVG Account then, enter your email address and password and then click on Login. If you don’t have an AVG Account then, create the new.
- Click on Unsubscribe that appears under the relevant subscription
- Select Unsubscribe from future renewals and let the subscription expire on “date” and then click on Confirm
- Now, click on Got it and when the change is processing then, the option to unsubscribe is no longer visible under the relevant subscription and then subscription status is Unsubscribing in progress
To make sure that your continuous subscription is disabled look for the Expiring status under the appropriate subscription. The expired subscription is visible in your AVG Account for 1 year after expiration.
Via AVG My Account:
- To cancel your subscription from the AVG My Account, please follow these steps:
- Please click on the link which you get from the AVG Login
- Enter your email address and password to log in
- When you logged in access “My Subscription”
- Click on the link “Cancel Subscription”
- Confirm which you wish to cancel your subscription
- The extension for the next period will now cancel and you will not be billed further
Request a Refund:
If you do not want to continue using a product with the continuous subscription enabled, you might request a refund. Please note that if we provide a refund then, you will no longer be able to use the paid benefits and features comprised in your subscription.
For Refund Request:
- First of all, visit the AVG Support Page and then,
- Click on Request a Refund
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction and fill the form for submitting the refund request
By following the given steps, you can easily cancel AVG Subscription and also request for refund. Call on AVG Support UK if you are facing any issue while requesting a refund or cancelling your subscription. The technical teams are available 24×7 to help you in any manner they can.