AVG technology is a wide verity of products that are designed for protecting the systems from all types of unwanted elements such as malware, spyware Trojans and viral attacks and also for protecting the systems from online threats.
Features offered by AVG antivirus are as follows-
- Blocks infections, malware, and other elements
- Anti-spam filter
- Protects downloading damages
- Email safeguard
- Effective firewall
Downloading and installing AVG
- Go to the AVG official website then from there click the downloading link: www.avg.com/activation
- Then as the downloading process completes then get the antivirus registered using the AVG retail key code
- If you do have an AVG account then you can get the software activated from there using the same activation code.
- Then in the setup window of AVG, you will get to see a file get that file downloaded
- Run the downloaded file in order to start with the installation process
- As you see the prompt then enter your AVG license number
- Once the installation process completes then get the system restarted
Registration of AVG antivirus can be easily conducted for that the user just needs to enter the license number in the given field in the AVG account window.
The software is very easy to use and is always very smooth with its functions. Another thing that makes AVG the choice of the users is the team of AVG experts.
AVG experts help the users in dealing with the following issues –
- AVG security set up
- AVG internet security updates procedure
- AVG activation
- Fixing errors and warnings
- Corruption with the driver’s fixation
- AVG repair
- Firewall and Network issues
The team of experts is available for help and support 24*7 and also it provides the users with remote assistance and thus makes the operations of the software easy for them.
If in a case due to any reason you wish to remove AVG from your system then in that case –
- Open the control panel on your system
- And then click “add or remove programs”
• Then from the list of programs select “AVG” and click “uninstall”